Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My husband spilled cooking oil (about 2 cups) on a pair of jeans. Can i put them in the dryer?

There is a big warning on the washer saying not to put them in the dryer because you could cause an EXPLOSION. I've washed them 4 times and I don't see or smell any oil on them. Is it safe to go ahead and dry them?My husband spilled cooking oil (about 2 cups) on a pair of jeans. Can i put them in the dryer?
As long you have washed them and there is no smell and you can't see it any more - then yes it can go it dryer. The warning it mainly for car oils and such that do not come out from washing at home.My husband spilled cooking oil (about 2 cups) on a pair of jeans. Can i put them in the dryer?
Glad I could help. Report Abuse

I would let them hang to dry the first time to make sure you don't still have a stain that might only show up after they're dry. If, after they are dry and the stain is gone, the next time you wash them it should be safe.
should be safe by now for sure.
Sure you should have no problem, Just make sure the stain is out , because if you put them in the dryer and there is a stain , you will never get it out

No comments:

Post a Comment