Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you make diesel fuel from cooking oil?

I would like to know how to make the fuel in my garageHow do you make diesel fuel from cooking oil?
TRY THIS SITE.








http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_ma鈥?/a>How do you make diesel fuel from cooking oil?
all you have to do is filter it to get the crumbs and animal fat out...thats it...





cool it and run it through a coffee filter..





its slightly less efficient (mpg) but it's cheaper...





edit: seriously, don't listen to these naysayers, I have a deisel mercedes that runs fine on biodeisel...
It's already made. Filter it and that's about it.
K you go to the store and you buy it i like beans do you like beans lets have a bean party haha i love it do you put diesel in your beans i dont that is gross I hope my answer helped AWESOMENESSNESSNESSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont be a dumb a.s.s and dont try it
Google search ';bio-diesel';

No comments:

Post a Comment