Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you cope with the greasy mess caused by your cooking oil bottle?

I manage to keep a clean kitchen, but the cooking oil bottle is the messiest place, because invariably the oil slides down the sides of the bottle after each use and messes up the surface beneath it. Anyone have any tricks to prevent the mess.How do you cope with the greasy mess caused by your cooking oil bottle?
i use a nip pourer (for spirit bottles) on my oil bottle...works a treatHow do you cope with the greasy mess caused by your cooking oil bottle?
seriously lifes too short
It's so disgusting!. You can't prevent it. You just clean it every single time with a kleenex or wettex! I place it on a plastic base so that it doesn't mess up the whole kitchen.
I hate it when this happens also. What I do is simply wrap a paper towel around the oil bottle and secure it with a rubber band. The towel catches all the oil and I change it once a week, and my counter never sees a oil spot ever again.
i don't have that problem but i guess i would fold a piece of kitchen roll paper and put it under it.
This one is too easy! Do what I do. Just wipe the oil bottle on your hair!! It keeps the kitchen clean with a bonus oil treatment for your hair for free!! How cool is that?? Slight problem with my solution - you won't look clean or smell very nice while your hair is still dripping with oil!!!
actually there is a bottle that you can buy where the cooking oil will come out but pushing a button, and can be bought at most stores.





also was your name from the muse song?

No comments:

Post a Comment