Friday, December 18, 2009

What will happen if someone puts cooking oil in your tank?

I came outside to my car and noticed that someone poured oil all over my car and put it in my tank. It wasn't car oil so the only thing I can think it would be is cooking oil cause it has no smell. If it is just poured in your tank and you drive your car will anything happen to your car?What will happen if someone puts cooking oil in your tank?
Cooking oil will dissolve in gasoline. Do not drive the car until you have the gas tank drained. The oil can foul the spark plugs, ruin the O2 sensor and burn out your catalytic converter.


What will happen if someone puts cooking oil in your tank?
I don't think it will hurt anything, might smell weird. I heard on the news on time that someone was running their car off of cooking oil instead of gas. But I would use gas lol.
You will clog up the injectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment