Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there any item that lets you strain cooking oil while removing the crumbs from the cooking oil?

I need a strainer that can get the crumbs out of my cooking oil because I like to reuse my cooking oil and I have no idea of what strainers can help you get the crumbs out of your cooking oil. HELP PLEASE!!!Is there any item that lets you strain cooking oil while removing the crumbs from the cooking oil?
Pop a coffee filter into any strainer or funnel and pour the oil through that.Is there any item that lets you strain cooking oil while removing the crumbs from the cooking oil?
i use a coffee filter and put the used oil through there and it works pretty well and much cheaper then the actual oil filters. I warm my oil a little before straining it though coz it makes it easier.
You need a fine wire strainer such as the type sold here. Most stores like Walmart or cooking specialty stores sell them. See link for pics.
Pantyhose. Seriously. I've seen a ton of restaurants do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment