Saturday, December 26, 2009

Are there any ways i can get a faster tan in my backyard? Is cooking oil good to apply?

I have this huge obession for tanning and i really want to get tanned fast but i am tired of fake and baking and using products that dont work and need to be reapplied, i want to stick with the natural, is there any products or secrets i could use that are fairly simple?Are there any ways i can get a faster tan in my backyard? Is cooking oil good to apply?
Olive Oil, I spent a summer in Italy and EVERYONE there used it, it does not have to be good olive oil, just anything. Now there are no to little bugs out there, so I don't know if you will get attacked by bugs, but it works GREAT.





Check this out http://www.skincare-diary.com/Are there any ways i can get a faster tan in my backyard? Is cooking oil good to apply?
Not unless you want to burn like a hot potato.
OMG, never ever apply cooking oil to your skin, you will cook!


I'm not gonna lecture you with tanning (bad for you, there i said it). There are many suntan lotions available in the market with high SPF that will still allow you to tan. The best way to get a great tan is by doing it slow, please always use sunscreen. It doesn't keep you from getting a tan, just melanoma.
Wear a tanning oil. They usually come in a brown bottle. I think they still sell it. It's the kind that tanning bed users use. They don't have a high SPF rating, usually about 5, so don't stay out too long. This will help darken your skin when tanning. My mom used it all the time when I was little and we stayed home together in the summer. People would ask if she adopted me because I was pale and she looked like an African American! Maybe she over-used it though, haha. Good luck, and if you find anything else that works good, let me know! I'm still pale! PS, if you want to lighten your hair for that Baywatch Babe look, rinse your hair with chammomile tea or lemon juice. They will lighten the color of your hair while you are out in the sun. It works great for me! ((Best answer??))
I always use baby oil mixed with water in a spray bottle. It also helps to be near a pool or lake to get wet once you dry out %26amp; get hot. It somehow speeds the tanning.
go to walmart or somewhere and get you some baby oil gel. it works great. and it leaves your skin soft.





hope this helps!
Don't use cooking oil and don't use anything less than SPF 15. Yes, the higher the SPF the slower you will tan, but your protection from melanoma and other skin cancers is increased. Take into consideration that the longer you allow your skin to become damaged over time, your skin will develop a more leathery texture with increased wrinkles as you age.
I use to uses cooking oil when i was younger, but black attracks the sun, so if you use tanning oil or have water spraying on you, with a black bathing suite or you lay on something black you'll get there.


This may sound weird but, my daughter has a trampoline and it's black so i layout on that w/a black beach towel, but i also use oil w/some SPF.

No comments:

Post a Comment