Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do get cooking oil out of concrete? Also, how do I know if the cement is sealed?

I left a garbage bag on the porch that had the left over cooking oil from when I made fried chicken. Well, something got into it and the oil spilled on the porch and I mean spilled. How do I get it up? Also, I read about some products, but they speak of having ';sealed'; concrete. How do I know if it is sealed? I am so upset, please give me some good adviceHow do get cooking oil out of concrete? Also, how do I know if the cement is sealed?
Scrub it with some hot soapy(Dawn) dish liquid...How do get cooking oil out of concrete? Also, how do I know if the cement is sealed?
I worked at a gas station back in high school, the way we removed oil stains from the cement without damaging the sealant was by using kitty litter. You sprinkle a small amount on the oil and step/grind on it to crush it up and absorb the oil. After the kitty litter is ground in fairly well, just sweep it up with a broom and throw it away. It works like a charm.
Im not sure but laundry detergent the powder not the liquid got car oil out of my driveway. I used the detergent and boiling water and scrubbed it.
  • passions soap opera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment