Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I spilled cooking oil in my painted kitchen cabinet but I can't in off?

What should I use? I tried soap and a degreaser that isn't working because of the type of paint used.I spilled cooking oil in my painted kitchen cabinet but I can't in off?
when it happened to me i used L.O.C. Multi-purpose cleaner it worked greatI spilled cooking oil in my painted kitchen cabinet but I can't in off?
orange glo is great
Well... I have heard of a numbesr of itesms:





-Greased lightning from Home Depot


-Simple green full strength(probably very good)


-Another person I heard used AWESOME CLEANER


-Another person told me that a product by the name of GOO GONE to be used first and then followed up by MURPHYS OIL SOAP.. they swore by this
try a strong solution of t.s.p. %26amp; water--wear rubber gloves. it's an industrial cleaner you can find in any paint department-- safe to use on paint. be sure to rinse it with water
Your options (depends on what you have handy):





1. Mr Clean Maric Eraser


2. Windex or equivalent (ammonia %26amp; water for example)


3. Murphy oil soap (probably won't work, though)


4. Vinegar








Good luck
It may have stained the paint - you may have to just touch up the interior.
try Simple Green soap or Murphy's Oil Soap. They work really well on grease.
Have you used Damn dish detergent,if u have and it didn't work then I know that there is an industrial strength degreaser called Ajax that you can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment