Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any good tips for removing cooking oil stains from clothes?

before washing it place a brown paper shopping bag on stain and iron over it you will see the oil come off on the brown paper, or spray hairspray or engine degreaser on it


these all work


cheers heatherAny good tips for removing cooking oil stains from clothes?
ive heard of a few.


dawn dish soap


shampoo


simple green


wd40


and the strangest.....Beth Garrison-Kemp from Kwajalein, Marshall Islands writes; ';I happened upon your site while doing a search on getting out a red wine stain, and I saw the grease removal tips. I thought I’d share one with you... I saw this on “The View” when they had some stain removal guru on. Believe it or not, I have had great success with Cheese Whiz. Yes, that goopy orange stuff, when smeared generously on a grease stain, takes it right out in the laundry. No need to let it sit—I just smear it on and throw it in the wash. I first used this as a last resort when trying to remove bicycle chain grease from my daughter’s dress, and I was shocked at the result! I’ve since used it successfully on butter and cooking oil.Any good tips for removing cooking oil stains from clothes?
Dawn dish liquid is great at removing grease stains.:)
I use that stuff to clean floors to remove nasty stains from stuff, its called Murphy's Oil..I use it to detail the inside of my car..it works GREAT, even takes out motor oil and stuff! Try it sometime

No comments:

Post a Comment