Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you take cooking oil off a kitchen tile floor that was spilled? before mom gets home =I?

ya i spilled it and she is gonna kill me cuz i cleaned it off but its still slipperyHow do you take cooking oil off a kitchen tile floor that was spilled? before mom gets home =I?
What you do to get rid of oil since the water just clashes with it is to use soap when you clean it. Soap and water will get rid of it, then just dry it! Hope this helps!How do you take cooking oil off a kitchen tile floor that was spilled? before mom gets home =I?
Sprinkle flour or corn starch on it sweetie. It will absorb the oil, then scrape it up, spray some multi purpose cleaner - I like windex vinegar - and wipe up with paper towels.





Your mom should be proud that you care.





Next time cooking with oil, put news paper down on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment