Saturday, December 26, 2009

What happens if you use cooking oil to tan on a day when its not particularly hot out?

lets say its just a regular day. maybe even a little bit breezy and cool but the sun is out. and a person uses cooking oil to tan.





will they still get burnt?What happens if you use cooking oil to tan on a day when its not particularly hot out?
Let me just tell you , the 'WORST' sunburn I have ever witnessed was the result of my friend using 'Crisco' to tan.. I wouldn't recommend it.What happens if you use cooking oil to tan on a day when its not particularly hot out?
Unless you want 3rd degree burns (;








just use tanning oil from the pharmacy.
I bet you taste like chicken.
You'll end up half baked. HA
thats really not a good idea......
oh no way man! - real bad idea


2 words


skin cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment