Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you use massage oil or cooking oil for body scrubs?

I want to make a bunch of body scrubs. Can I just use avocado/ olive cooking oil or do i have to use the massage oil?Do you use massage oil or cooking oil for body scrubs?
I always use olive oil and brown sugar.Do you use massage oil or cooking oil for body scrubs?
You could use just about any kind of oil that you want!!! If you're going to market %26amp; sale the scrubs, then cooking oils are not the best choice.





I like using olive oil or a rubbing oil mix with sugar because I find it less abrasive than salts, and then I enjoy adding some combination of ES oil............actually some times I initially leave my scrub neat, without any ES Oils put in it, and later before I'm about to use it I separate a portion of the scrub and add some ES Oils that best suits my mood %26amp; needs at the time!!
olive oil





honey





baby oil and massage oil





those are the best fro skin, dont use VEGATBLE OIL that will make you break out in rashes
Sea salt, honey, and olive oil

No comments:

Post a Comment