Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I find a micro-plain, and those spouts that you put on a cooking oil bottle?

Like the kind they use on Food Network for olive oil?Where can I find a micro-plain, and those spouts that you put on a cooking oil bottle?
I do believe you mean a micro-plane grater. That, the spout for cooking oil and vinegar cruets and much more can be found at most specialty kitchen stores like Kitchen %26amp; Co., Bed Bath and Beyond, Williams-Sonoma, or Sur La Table. You can also order them online at cooking.com, Amazon.com, or many others.Where can I find a micro-plain, and those spouts that you put on a cooking oil bottle?
I bought my daughter a micro-plane in a kitchen specialty shop and you can probably buy a spout there too.





I have never seen them at Wal-Mart, but you could check. Would be much cheaper.
You can buy both the micro-plane and the spouts at Walmart or Target. If they do not have the micro-plane with the kitchen gadgets try looking with the tools.


I bought my micro-plane at Lowes but, any hardware store should have them. They sure come in handy!
Go to williams-sonoma.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment