Thursday, January 7, 2010

Neighbor throwing cooking oil next to my house on my property, what can I do?

I live in Texas in a new subdivision and my neighbor is throwing cooking oil on my property next to my house, what can I do. I called the home owners association and the health association and they can do anything about it. They advised me to go to the civil court? What should I do?Neighbor throwing cooking oil next to my house on my property, what can I do?
You can call Environmental Health. This is gross, and very dangerous.





If that does not work call the fire department.Neighbor throwing cooking oil next to my house on my property, what can I do?
get a restraining order against your neighbour. if he does it again then he can go to jail. the restraining order can also prevent him from taking it out on you or your family where ever he might meet your family or any of your property such as your cars, your fence,etc. if he should meet any of your family members in public, at a store or restaurants,etc. he has to stay a certain distance from you. if he doesn't then he can be arrested and jailed. to get a restraining order go to your county courthouse tell them you need a restraining order against a neighbour. they will give you a form to fill out. make sure you know his name and address.
Contact the environmental dept and explain that he is dumping pollutants on you property.
Go to civil court.
civil court
Throw it back.
call the city - there are laws against that .
Ask them to stop!
buy a dog..!!





or get some of ur food and trow it back!!





or just call the police!!

No comments:

Post a Comment