Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm baking cookies. When I oil the cookie sheet, could I just use PAM cooking oil instead of the baking kind?

Does it make that big of a diffrence? I don't have butter or wax patere so that's out.I'm baking cookies. When I oil the cookie sheet, could I just use PAM cooking oil instead of the baking kind?
I use regular Pam all the time when baking. Your cookies should be fine.I'm baking cookies. When I oil the cookie sheet, could I just use PAM cooking oil instead of the baking kind?
It's actually healthier for you to use PAM than regular oil because a lot less oil is on the cookie sheet, so less will be absorbed by the cookies. I particularly like using the butter-flavored PAM with cookies.
i use pam all the time, it isn't going to make it taste any different, just don't put a ton on.. just enough so the cookies won't stick to the pan.
You sure can use PAM cooking oil. The baking kind has similar properties as the regular cooking oil so it serves basically the same purpose. I've done it multiple times and it works just fine.
Yes you can, thats all i use.
Why add any oil at all? Just use parchment paper. No sticking and easy cleanup.
If you can afford PAM, go for it. If not, try one of the store brand equivalents.
Yeah, sure, go ahead. It shouldn't make much of a difference.
I usually use PAM. It works great !
pam works great

No comments:

Post a Comment