Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do get rid of burn marks caused by very hot cooking oil?

I put some oil in a wok and it started to catch on fire so I put in the food I was cooking. Then the flames started to get really high so I tossed the food around in the wok and than some oil splattered onto my arm. I couldnt treat it right away because I was cooking in front of a customer. Now my arm has brown dots and lines from the oil. It looks like I have some sort of skin disease, how do I get rid of these marks quickly?How do get rid of burn marks caused by very hot cooking oil?
There is nothing that will take away scars and burns. The very best at minimizing the redness and reducing to the least noticable is to apply vitamin E. I have had burns, scars and my daughter has had scars and this is the ONLY thing that really helped to minimize it.How do get rid of burn marks caused by very hot cooking oil?
put burn cream on it. keep it clean. go to a doctor. can you describe what the burn oringialy looked like. ie was it just red, was there a blister, was your skin completly charrred.
cocoa butter cream. it works really well for scaring and burns. Keep it moisturized. And possibly try an exfoliant any kind of shower gel scrub. Makes sure the scrub is rough and not just little balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment