Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I tan outside with any cooking oil? Or is olive oil better than vegitable oil?

Which one? Or will either clog my pores? I have 0 dollars lying around the house so I cant by tanning oil! Thanks!Can I tan outside with any cooking oil? Or is olive oil better than vegitable oil?
I am not so sure about the oil but I know the situation you are in. I have used butter, yes butter, and it works.( I used the kind in the spray bottle) You will smell funny but it did not clog my pores.


Also, Afro-sheen, the hair gel that some people use, will work and make you dark. You can purchase this at your local dollar store for about $2.





You might also be able to find suntan lotion's on sale at the dollar store.





Good Luck~Can I tan outside with any cooking oil? Or is olive oil better than vegitable oil?
Ummm...you definitely don't want to use cooking oil on your skin. If you can't afford tanning oil, the best alternative to use is baby oil. It's like a $1.25 for a big bottle at most Walmart's. It doesn't have any sunscreen but if you just want to glisten in the sun, then you should use baby oil, not cooking oil. It will also make your skin super soft because being in the sun can dry out your skin and cause wrinkling. It's also good if you have been sunburned. Keeping baby oil on your skin will keep you from peeling. If you can't afford it, then don't use anything at all. You don't have to have anything on your skin to get burned. It's a matter of whether you want to smell like fried grease or just like burnt skin. Personally,I would rather smell like a baby's butt. Wishing you good tanning!
Show: All answersOldest to newestNewest to oldestRated highest to lowestTotal rating 0 or higherTotal rating higher than -2Total rating higher than -5


Answer hidden due to its low rating Hide


User Question/Answer Information


tooliscool1828Member since: August 12, 2007


Total points: 77 (Level 1)


Points earned this week:


--% Best answer





tooliscool1828


0


my name is eminem and my fc is 1031 8696 0537





15 minutes ago - Report Abuse


1 0





by tooliscool1828


15 minutes ago Answer hidden due to its low rating Show Total rating: 1 1 0





Answer hidden due to its low rating Hide


User Question/Answer Information


lovemicoffeeMember since: April 10, 2007


Total points: 193 (Level 1)


Points earned this week:


--% Best answer





lovemicoffee


0


I LIKE CHEESE!





Source(s):





CHEESE!





11 minutes ago - Report Abuse


0 1
you cant use any of them! it doesn't have the sun protection in them that tanning lotion has. sorry. but you can always use sunscreen..
you are going to burn the piss out of yourself if you rub oil all over yourself and lay in the sun?
Baby Oil, possibly with a few drops of iodine (if you have it), is the original quick tanning oil.
When I was in the gulf shores in june, I saw people using african american hairspray to tan with. They looked really dark from it, it may because of the oils in it. That's whay I would use for a good dark tan.
no
well when you use cooking oil and olive oil its kinda like puttin yourself in the oven.





if you put that on your body and go tanning your cooking it.


and if you use it to much than when your older your going to have splotchy skin and even worse skin cancer.





i would just use sunscreen and tan. it works for me.
unless you wanna be greasy, burnt, and smell like dinner cooking, i'd use a tanning lotion (even something with an spf of 5 will get you tan and help with the harmful rays, trust me, i know, i LOVE tanning in the sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment