Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can sesame cooking oil be used for body massage purposes?

I am wondering if sesame cooking oil can be used on the skin? Or would that be a different kind of sesame oil?





I was reading about sesame oils many uses and one of them was for massage purposes.











Can sesame cooking oil be used for body massage purposes?
I don't know about it for massage, but I do know it's safe for skin. My son has severe dry skin and the doc recommended sesame oil. They have a filtered version of sesame at Bath and Body Works that smells a lot better and isn't too expensive. Neutrogena also has a line of sesame oil (for bath or massage) that smells heavenly. Have fun!Can sesame cooking oil be used for body massage purposes?
yes also olive oil.
I say why not!! It won't hurt you and rubbing it all over can lead to ';other'; activities!! Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment